Ordina per...

Autenticati per poter ricevere gli aggiornamenti

Cerca nel Forum

«Lo rifarei anche domani»: Simona Monteodorisio racconta il suo Leonardo nel turismo inglese. E adesso da stagista potrebbe diventare dipendente

13 anni, 4 mesi fa di Annalisa Di Palo

Link all'articolo originale: «Lo rifarei anche domani»: Simona Monteodorisio racconta il suo Leonardo nel turismo inglese. E adesso da stagista potrebbe diventare dipendente L'anno nuovo si apre con diverse possibilità di candidatura per stage Leonardo, un buon modo per fare esperienza nel mondo del lavoro europeo senza doverci rimettere di tasca propria: tutte le spese - o grandissima parte - sono coperte dalla Commissione europea. Scade ad esempio venerdì 14 gennaio la seconda edizione del progetto "Fidelio" della fondazione "Padre Alberto Mileno" di Chieti e Simona Monteodorisio racconta alla Repubblica degli Stagisti la sua esperienza di stagista in un'azienda del turismo inglese durante …

Annalisa Di Palo

13 anni, 3 mesi fa

Dear Stephen, thank you for bringing your personal point of view. In passing, I would like to underline that, provided you are familiar with italian, you can find the actual article concerning Francesca Esposito here: http://www.repubblicadeglistagisti.it/article/testimonianza-francesca-esposito-ex-praticante-ufficio-legale-inps-lecce. With your permission I will inform her of your message, in case she would like to reply.
What you say is perfectly sensible and I'm sure many would agree, as I do. "Think big" is a great suggestion, let aside a necessity nowadays. But, on the other hand, leaving can't be the only way. One third of the population under 35 left without an employment is not something you can solve just thinking big, being daring and adventurous. As an Italian and roughly of the same age as Francesca, I do understand her statement on college: if I take a look around, those who back in the days wouldn't care a bit about "enrichment" and "enlarging their lives" and "seeing better" are those who are now living better lives, earning money on technical or low skilled jobs, getting married, paying a mortgage ecc. ecc, while those with higher levels of education can't do better than staying home with mommy and daddy, badly sailing trough unchallenging, temporary posts at ridiculous wages. Hence an exodus almost comparable, in size, with that of our grandparent's parents. People have been leaving for a long time already and in many cases actually finding something better. But we can't empty this country, can we :)? Sincerely, Annalisa.

Torna al più nuovo